Free Gourmet Funnells Kitchen Doughnuts for your Team!
All you have to do is call us and quote the phrase “We want doughnuts!”… then book a Business Lunch at your company for at least 10 people*
We’ll then arrange for you to receive a box of gourmet Funnells Kitchen doughnuts to enjoy with your workmates.
Enter our prize draw to win a fabulous Funnells Kitchen food hamper worth over £200!*
Simply tweet us a picture of you and your workmates (with the yummy doughnuts) and using the hashtag #WeLoveFunnellsDoughnuts.
*Terms and conditions:
Promotion is subject to availability. Orders must be placed in advance to guarantee free doughnuts. One free delivery per company. Once a delivery has been placed and the promotion is quoted, free doughnuts will be given to the person placing the order and their immediate team. Funnells Limited reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions or withdraw this promotional offer at any time and without notice. The offer as stated, is not transferable and has no alternative cash value. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Party Catering can be fun with Funnells Kitchen chocolate lollies. They are great for parties, events or just something to make with your kids. Young or old people will love these delicious treats!
Dark chocolate minimum 50% cocoa solids
Round lolly sticks
Mini fudge squares
Freeze dried raspberries
Whatever is in your cupboard!
Party Catering: The Chocolate
1) Boil a pan of water on your stove. Then place a suitable bowl over the pan and drop in the dark chocolate (50% cocoa solids). Stir until completely melted.
2) Then place a piece of greaseproof paper on a tray and spoon on a dollop of dark chocolate. Use the back of the spoon to spread the dark chocolate into a circle. Continue making more dark chocolate circles depending on how many lollypops you want (or can fit on your greaseproof paper!)
Jamie’s tips and Tricks – Keep your lollies an even size and well-spaced on the greaseproof paper.
3) Take a lolly stick, place it in the chocolate circle you’ve created and gently roll the lollypop until it’s completely covered in chocolate.
Jamie’s Tips and Tricks – Ensure the lolly stick is well coated with chocolate to give it a firm grip.
Party Catering: The Fun Fillings
4) Carefully drop your chosen fillings onto the chocolate. What you put on your lollypops is up to you. Have fun and get creative. I found the more variety the more people will enjoy these treats!
Jamie’s Tips and Tricks -Always place the toppings on before the chocolate sets.
5) Melt some more chocolate white or dark and carefully drizzle over the lollypops. This will give extra hold for your toppings and boost the effect of these tasty looking delights.
Party Catering: Let Them Set
6) Once you have created your lollypops place them in your fridge for 10-20 minutes. Once the lollypops are set you can carefully peel them off the greaseproof, there is a bit of a technique but you’ll be fine.
7) We find a great way to display them using some oasis (the foam florists use as a base to stick flowers in). If you don’t have any oasis you can use a tall jar or mug to pop the lollypops into, but trust me they won’t stand around for long, theses Lollypops will vanish very quickly!!
Get in Touch
Tell us about your creations. Tweet us your pictures of your “Funnells Kitchen Chocolate Lollypops” we would love to see them!!!