How to Book the Best Business Lunch
You may not realise this but there are a few things that you will need to think about when booking your business lunch and that’s where we come in to help. We have compiled a list of handy tips that you will need to think about so that you can organise your way to a better business lunch!
Things to think about when booking your business lunch
- The time you would like your lunch served
- Is it just a lunch that you require or do you also require a breakfast or afternoon pastries/cakes and how many servings of teas/coffees will you need
- How many people you will need to cater for
- Is there a need for any special dietary food such as Gluten free or Vegetarian/Vegan options etc.
- What type of food will you need; buffet, BBQ, canapés etc.
- Will you serve your lunch in the same room as your meeting or a separate dining area
- Arranging a clean-up, will this be your responsibility or will you need to ask the caterers to do this for you
What to ask your caterer before you book your business lunch
- Do they offer other services such as waiting staff and hire of equipment such as glasses and crockery?
- What are the prices per person?
- Do they offer flexibility in their menu and is there enough variety?
- Do they require a deposit?
- Do they charge extra for travel?
We have many years experience in catering for business lunches, corporate events and networking events and always with excellent feedback from our customers. We often provide all day catering this could include breakfast, lunch or even afternoon teas. All of these can be fully staffed with our courteous, professional catering team.
We Hope your Business Lunch is the best it can be!