Why do the British love to BBQ?
Unfortunately because we don’t get to see the sun as much as we would like to, as soon as it does make an appearance one word immediately pops into our heads…BBQ! We have all done it, rushing to the supermarket as soon as the sun comes out only to find cheap burgers and sausages left on the shelves and by the time we get home the clouds are starting to appear. So why do we love BBQs so much?
BBQs give us the perfect excuse to invite family and friends over for a get together, it is one of the very few meals where it is acceptable to use plastic cups and cutlery, the list of food you can cook on a BBQ is endless and best of all it’s an excuse to have a good time!
Here are a few things you need to know about our BBQ service…
- We have TWO BBQ menus to choose from, Hunky Dory BBQ and Gourmet BBQ, each served with mouth-watering salads and desserts.
- Our prices include condiments and a fully trained chef with a helper to cook and serve.
- Set up includes a 3m x 3m gazebo and two 6ft tables with covers. We supply china plates, napkins and cutlery as standard (disposable items are available if requested).
- We can cater at all different types of events such as Weddings, corporate events, celebratory events and even school proms.
- Most importantly the food tastes delicious!
- The food, condiments, crockery and service is sorted so all you need to worry about is the Pimms and having a good time of course.
For more information about our BBQ menus or to book one, please call Nick on 01502 573457.